Insurance and Financial Services Position - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Ruckersville, VA
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Position may require travel
- Position may require irregular working hours
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Cynthia Shifflett - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
my training program includes
- Learning to market property/casualty, life, health, bank and mutual fund products
- Setting sales and growth goals
- Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the agent’s role and office logistics
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my agency
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none